There will be no December book club. The next book is "The Fire and the Covenant" by Gerald N. Lund. If you click on the title of the book, there is a listing for the book at Half.com which has several copies for less than $5 each.
Date and Time: Thursday, January 24th at 7:00 PM
Location: Anna Shirley's home
I've picked the book for February 2008: "The Solace of Leaving Early" by Haven Kimmel. I thought I would let you all know in advance so that you can track down a copy. I know that the Avon library has at least one copy. Half.com (click on the title) also has copies for less than $5 each.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Anna! It all sounds great!!
Thanks Anna! It looks great! Are we going to plan out books in January or February?
OK, those both weren't supposed to post!
Let's plan on picking books in January. I'll send a reminder to everyone in the beginning of January.
Also - I'll have an e-mail sent out to the relief society in early January about all the changes. They already announced January's book on Sunday.
Post a Comment