The book for November's meeting is "The Ladies' Auxiliary" by Tova Mirvis.
Date and time: November 29th at 7:00 PM
Location: Ali Louthain's home
Come with book recommendations or suggestions so we can get them approved and set up a schedule for next year.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So - this book is NOT at any of the local libraries. I purchased the very last copy at the Plainfield Barnes & Noble. The very nice gentleman who helped me find my copy has ordered 3 more!
I purchased mine from the Avon B&N... must have been after Michella got her hands on the last copy. I can't promise I'll be done soon, but feel free to ask to borrow it - maybe it will encourage me.
I have the Plainfield Library copy. It's not due until after book club, so we can pass it around as long as it gets returned on time. I will probably be done this week, and then you can have at it!
I'm hoping to finish this tonight!! So if anyone wants to do some heavy reading, not shopping, over Thanksgiving weekend, give me a call! I'm happy to lend it out.
Post a Comment