Hey y'all!!
Just FYI the next book we are reading is "Twilight" and it will be discussed at Erika Pike's on OCt. 25th. November we will be reading "The Ladies' Auxillary". It's a book we did in another book club and everyone really enjoyed it. I will get the author to you ASAP. We will be discussing that book at the Louthain's Nov. 29th. (All except Keri who is due the day before!)
We need to pump some life into our book club!! We had such a great discussion last time at Ashley's-it's too bad not more came!! So invite your friends and get some of our new comers to join! See you all later this month!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does anyone have an extra copy of the book? My sister-in-law has been trying to get me to read it for a couple of months but I've had no luck at the library. I'll make cookies for anyone who can lend it to me.
Post a Comment