Friday, May 4, 2007

scrapping?

I know, off the topic of book club! Erika and I were talking today about getting together to do a little SCRAPBOOKING! I know that there hasn't been a ward scrapbooking "club" or whatever you'd like to call it, since I moved in... so I think we need to reinstitute one. Okay!? Whose in? Well, there are at least two of us, Erika and me! We were thinking of going to Cord Camera's scrapbook studio in Plainfield. (check out the link) They have a crop night once a month on a Friday night from 6 until midnight, or however long you want to stay. The cost is only $15, with $10 going towards anything you buy that night. They have treats and drinks there... we did this in my old ward, and it was a great girls night out. I thought it would be super fun... The next crop night is Friday May 18. What do you say!?! If you are in, call the studio and make your reservation. I hope to see everyone there =)

5 comments:

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

I'll be there!!! :)

Anonymous said...

great... see you there erika! looks like it's me and you. =)

Keri Edwards said...

That sounds so fun. Unfortunately, I cannot make it in May or June. If I am back by July I would love to do it if you guys are going. Scrapbooking overwhelms me so I need to go with friends so I can be a copycat, as my kids would say. Have fun!

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

I registered today, so tell them that you want to sit by me (I'm at table 4, seat 4)... they have assigned seating.

Erika

Anonymous said...

yeah! i am at seat 6. i am so excited =)