10. You miss out on some good Wii boxing and bowling if you leave early (i.e. before 10 pm)!
9. Scott really wishes he could be in book club (let's be honest, how many husbands would openly get involved in book club discussions like he does - even if brief).
8. Jane Austen was one intelligent woman.
7. Michella does the best job at putting fire in the debate (oh, I mean "discussion").
6. We will notice if you check yourself out in mirrors too much.
5. Ashley might have a little Fanny in her.
4. Erika might have too little Fanny in her.
3. Don't call Gail "Sister Cowley" (especially if you're asking her to pray).
2. Keri is the best hostess ever (I think I've been to her house for activities this year more than anyone else's).
and finally,
1. We are glad we're married to men.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment