Keri--I'm not going to be able to make it to book group next week. Anna let me borrow her copy, so if it's okay with her I'll pass it along to you. After you're done, I would like to finish reading it.
Welcome to the Avon Book Club blog. Below you will find the books which have been selected for our upcoming meetings. Click on the book to see a description of the book.
April 27: Katherine's House
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Suvival, Resilience and Redemption
3 comments:
Keri--I'm not going to be able to make it to book group next week. Anna let me borrow her copy, so if it's okay with her I'll pass it along to you. After you're done, I would like to finish reading it.
Try the Plainfield library; they should have one available in the "Indiana room". I'm also almost done with mine, if anyone else needs to read it.
Ashely- I'd like to borrow your copy when you're done if it's not already spoken for.
Post a Comment