Okay! I was getting ahead of myself. We do not meet until May 26th. It looks as if this is the Keri and Erika book club blog. Is anyone else reading this?
Keri
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yup! I am, however, I haven't even looked at the books yet. I am a little busy =)
Welcome to the Avon Book Club blog. Below you will find the books which have been selected for our upcoming meetings. Click on the book to see a description of the book.
April 27: Katherine's House
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Suvival, Resilience and Redemption
4 comments:
Yup! I am, however, I haven't even looked at the books yet. I am a little busy =)
I'm here too! I'm reading, slowly but surely. It is getting good!
By the way, Bethany, Kylie says that you are "so cute!"
I've read Persuasion (excellent!), but have yet to start Mansfield Park. There is still plenty of time.
Well, tell Kylie thanks for me =) It's always nice to hear things like that... especially after feeling gross after having a baby!
Post a Comment